I’m usually not a huge fan of bread, but sometimes I get a real craving for it. Scones was on todays menu.
* 1/2 dl. of coconut flour
* 3 1/2 dl. of gluten free flour
* 1 dl. of almond flour. (I didn’t have any almond flour left, so I only used gluten free flour)
* 2 tbs. of baking soda
* 1 drop of stevia or 1 tbs. of sukrin
* a dash of oil
* 2 1/2 dl. milk (Use Coconut Milk and some water if your lactose intolerant)
* A little bit of salt, oregano and basil.
Put all the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix. Add the dash or two of oil, milk and spices. Mix it together and add some milk if you think it is a little too thick.
The gluten free dough is usually really sticky. Put a spoon of dough on the baking sheet covered with baking paper. Use a plastic wrap to form the scones, so it doesn’t stick to your fingers.
Put them in a hot oven on 220 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Want me to share your recipe? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org